Serving MedCare Hospital since 2016
Before served as:
- Head of Department of Urology, Ziauddin Medical University Clifton Campus Karachi
- Head of Department of Urology, PNS Shifa, Karachi, Department of Urology is a tertiary referral center for Sindh and lower Punjab and Baluchistan.Heavy load of Endourology.
- Headed the Urology Department for 5 years. Reorganized the Urology Department as a patient friendly center. Pioneered PCNL and Orthotopic bladder reconstruction in Army. Supervised training of post graduate students of FCPS. Actively involved in the training of medical students and para medical staff. Acted as an invigilator and paper assessor in Exams of College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Worked as a Registrar on Deputation from Medical Directorate in SIUT Pakistan under direct supervision of Professor Adeeb Rizvi.
- Consultant Surgeon / Specialist Registrar in Urology. Armed Forces Institute of Urology, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Premier Urology Institute in the country routinely performing the entire spectrum of urological procedures including Endourology, renal transplant and lithotripsy. Completed training leading to FCPS in Urology Performed a variety of procedures under supervision and later independently. Performed independent renal transplant.
- Consultant Surgeon Combined Military Hospital, Rawalakot(Azad Kashmir). Worked independently as a general surgeon to look after the military and civil population of this mountainous area. Handled a variety of trauma patient. Had regular elective surgical lists.
- Consultant Surgeon, Combined Military Hospital, Peshawar All aspects of General surgery including trauma, out patient and in patient care. Prepared for and passed FRCS from Ireland and Edinburgh in first attempt. Prepared for and passed FCPS (Gen Surgery) in first attempt
- Registrar in Surgery, Combined Military Hospital, Rawalpindi. This is the largest military hospital in Pakistan recognized for all levels of training in all specialties. Worked mainly in General Surgery department with rotations in Urology, Orthopedics, Plastic, Pediatric and Neurosurgery.
- Instructor and Demonstrator in Anatomy, Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. Worked in the anatomy department, Regular lectures to undergraduates in Anatomy. Revised undergraduate anatomy curriculum, Organized departmental and professional examinations
- Regimental Medical Officer, Frontier Corps Baluchistan. Worked as a medical officer in a remote area.
- House Officer, PNS Shifa, Karachi. Did 6 months rotation in surgery and 6 months in medicine. Special exposure to management of intensive care patients.