- Chlamydia Trachomatis Related Knowledge and Practice in Medical Practioners- A Survey.
- Urinary Incontinence-Patient’s Physical, Mental and Oral Health Analysis.
- Orally and Sexually Transmitted Gonorrhea.
- An Insight of Factors of Concern in Choosing Surgery as A Profession.
- Psycosoical Dilemma in Urinary Incontinent Patients.
- Ureteroscopy in Children-A Single Centre Study from a Developing Country
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy in Pediatrics: Experience from a New Pediatric Urology Department.
- Outcome of Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL) in Cases with Renal Calculi in a Local Community.