Urinary Incontinence Treatment
What is Urinary incontinence?
It is an incapability of controlling urination discharge that can occur to any human irrespective of gender but it is prevalent in women compared to men, particularly those who have given birth. Urinary incontinence is an infirmity that weakens the physical stamina of bladders and the patient fails to control when to urinate. In this syndrome, patients can’t prevent their urine from leaking out. The control over the Urinary sphincter is depleted in urinary incontinence. It symbolizes that the bladder contracts when it shouldn’t and causes leakage. This condition of this disorder is also known by the additional terms.
lower urinary tract symptoms.
Urinary Incontinence can be of multiple kinds and occurs in people with various health conditions. From slight leakage during sneezing or laughing to the overactive bladder, it has a massive eternity. However, Urinary incontinence isn’t mainly any disease but just a reflection of the patient’s medical records or lifestyle he or she pursues.
Dr.Syed Imtiaz Ali being a Medical Consultant, Urology Doctor is present here to guide you with applicable directions associated with your health. There are distinct disorders that people won’t communicate about it openly, Urinary incontinence is one of them. Here Dr. Syed Imtiaz Ali is taking pride to provide his assistance on such impermissible infirmity and problems with personal accountability, professionalism, and acceptance.
The Reasons behind Causes of Urinary incontinence
The primary reason for any disability is the lifestyle and eating pattern of an individual. Likewise, the major factor of urinary leakage or urinary incontinence is a lifestyle and somehow medical history too. Here are some other factors which are the causes of urinary incontinence too.
What are the prevention methods of Urinary incontinence?
Urinary incontinence isn’t a toxic illness but merely a minor disorder that somehow has been generated by humans themselves. Urinary incontinence sometimes creates a circumstance that immediately damages the self-esteem of the sufferer and often reduces self-confidence. In order to not let these things, happen to you, add the following activities to your lifestyle.
- Deduct cola, coffee and tea from your diet schedule because of caffeine. Caffeine increases the percentage of urine in your body.
- Obesity is one of the fundamental causes of urinary incontinence. Add work out or exercise to your daily routine.
- Set your washroom schedule. This way your bladders will be trained and they won’t lose control.
- The Pelvic floor muscle is present around your bladder that support it to carry the weight of the Urethra. When Pelvic muscles got weaken it causes urinary incontinence. In such circumstances, Pelvic floor muscles exercise is generally suggested by doctors.
- If the problem won’t be resolved even after the implementation of all the above remedies, consulting doctors is the only best possibility left.
Make an appointment
We will send you a confirmation as soon as possible. Emergency?
Please Call on these following timings: +971507883125
Sunday: 9 am to 6 pm
Monday: 9 am to 3 pm
Tuesday: 9 am to 7 pm
Wednesday: 9am to 3 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 6 pm
Friday and Saturday: Closed
Or Fill the form so will contact you back!