Warts Removal in Dubai
What are the Warts?
Wart is a skin infection that makes skin rough, blemish, or nodular. It is inflicted by Human papillomavirus (HPV). When there is a cut on a body part or close contact, the infection passes into the body, and warts happen. This is highly contagious. Warts are usually common in kids because they are the ones who get small cuts but it can happen with grown-ups too. Most people with unstable immune systems are at risk compared to others. Elderly people and young kids are common examples. Book an initial consultation with Dr. Imtiaz in Dubai.
Warts typically appear on hands but additional parts like feet, face, or genitalia can be contaminated too. Warts are a clump of dead skin cells which evolve outwards. Genital warts are deemed the most harmful of all categories. It is extremely important to consult the doctor when you are getting any indications related to Warts.
Warts Removal Dubai
Dr. Syed Imtiaz Ali is an excellent urologist, sexologist, medical specialist, and a well-known doctor in Dubai. He is a well-informed and professional individual about medical-related issues, especially Warts. From analyzing to detailed therapy, he delivers proficiency. He is a tremendous counselor who can precisely recognize the difficulty and gives advantageous therapy and prescription.
Laser wart treatment and other methods to remove warts
Dr. deals in all types of warts removal in Dubai with multiple solutions of surgical removal, through liquid nitrogen, laser surgery, or laser treatment aims to eliminate warts, the immune system plays a vital role in the treatment.
What are the different kinds of warts?
Following are the kinds of Warts.
- COMMON WARTS: It is a grayish color domed-shaped ragged bunch of dead skin. This condition is common in kids, young adults, and adults with weakened immune systems. This normally exists on the hands, face, and feet, usually smoother than other warts. The most treatment option for common skin warts is the use of salicylic acid.
- FLAT WARTS: Just like its label, it’s horizontal and head pin-sized. It usually occurs on the hands, legs, and feet. In this, the skin color becomes brown or pinkish.
- PLANTAR WARTS: Plantar warts are painful skin growths that are beneath the feet and it is extremely common. Often causes uneasiness in walking and doing simple chores.
- FILIFORM WARTS: These are often formed around the eyes and mouth kind of transparent color and quite tiny in size.
- GENITAL WARTS: This occurred on the private organs of an infected individual. It is a sexually transmitted disease.
Additional Complication of Warts.
- Cancer. Gentile warts often turn into cancer if they aren’t addressed on time.
- Infection. They can get secondary infection or bleeding.
What is the antidote to Warts?
Warts are the bunch of dead skin cells that arise upwards of the skin. Now the treatment of warts varies. Here are some of the basic techniques used in the medication of warts.
- Laser Wart Removal treatment
- Immunotherapy treatment
- Cryotherapy treatments
- Electrocautery treatment
- Salicylic acid treatments
- Liquid nitrogen treatments
Symptoms of Warts.
Following are the indications and signs of warts.
- An odd mess of skin on any of the body parts.
- Domed or flat-shaped bumpy area on the specific body part.
- Conversion of skin color.
How to prevent warts?
Because it is a contagious disease so for sure it will transmit from person to person very easily. Here are a few factors which need to be obeyed to diminish the likelihood of warts infection.
- Avoid borrowing towels, comb, and hair trimming items. These are extremely vigorous in conveying disease.
- Try not to be in touch with the person who is contaminated from a drastic infection of warts.
- Avoid getting any cut or damage, particularly on risk points like hands, knees, etc.
Wart Removal and Treatment in Dubai?
Sometimes warts disappear without treatment, notably in children. The unpleasant bump in the skin in children can be treated for medical reasons or a variety of other reasons and there can be a variety of treatment choices.
Tell me the best food to get rid of warts?
For warts treatment, you’re going to increase the immune system if you eat foods that contain vitamin A, fruits. Green leafy vegetables and probiotic foods like raw yogurt and raw cheese have good health benefits.
How can I prevent warts from spreading on my body?
Wash all hands before touching a wart. Do NOT taint wart. Do not brush, comb or trim wart-prone spots, this action can lead to their spread.
Can I cut off my wart?
Do not attempt to remove a wart on your own! While it is technically possible to perform small “bathroom surgery,” and some people have reported success, it is a very bad idea. Cutting the wart off will not treat the core infection (thus the wart will grow back eventually), and if done incorrectly, you might aggravate the issue and dramatically raise your risk of a serious infection. Avoid attempting to treat a wart at home.
Are warts painful?
Warts are little skin growths that usually do not cause pain. Some warts itch and may cause discomfort, particularly if they are on your feet. Warts are classified into five types: Common warts are most commonly found on the hands.
Can warts cause cancer?
Common warts do not develop into cancer. If they are harmed, they may bleed. Warts are highly contagious because they are caused by a virus (e.g., human papillomavirus). Warts can spread to other persons or the body.
Make a consultation for wart removal in Dubai
We will send you a confirmation as soon as possible. Emergency?
Call 10 AM – 10PM Only: +971507883125
WhatsApp 24 hours: chat here
For Visit in GMC Clinic, Only On –
Wednesday: 3 PM – 6 PM
Saturday: 12 PM – 3 PM
Or Fill the form so will contact you back!